What the fcuk are they doing?

Any sort of discussion to do with any lighting whether it be vintage to modern!
FrontSideBus

What the fcuk are they doing?

Postby FrontSideBus » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:39 pm

About 2 years ago a road near where I work had its mixture of old 35w SOX lanterns removed and replaced with SON WRTL Arc's.
Now they have been replaced by LED. I mean what a waste of money that is doing that after spending all that money on those SON lanterns?

But it gets worse!

A village on the way to work replaced almost all of its SON and SOX lanterns a year ago and replaced then with Philips LED Mini Iridiums... Now today I witnessed them all being taken down and replaced with some other LED lantern which type I can't be bothered to try and find out.... Just what the fuck are they doing with our taxpayer money? Replacing all those LED lanterns after less than a year? They aren't cheap! Fucking does my head in!
AngryHorse

Re: What the fcuk are they doing?

Postby AngryHorse » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:32 pm

The exact same thing their doing for 2 jobless Somaliens with 8 kids in London, moving them into a £1.3 million house, all on the taxpayer.
Welcome to OBLIVION
Kev

Re: What the fcuk are they doing?

Postby Kev » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:14 pm

Yep maybe I should convert to Islam seeing as the government and police seem to bend over backwards to appease them.
Seems even superman has converted sometime in the last 5 years that i actually grew up!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Lighting Discussion”