*Rant time* Nodes on street lights (Oldham area)

Anything at all to do with street lighting! Thats everything from vintage to modern! Their control gear, columns or just anything you need help with! You name it, post it here!
OsramAwesomness2

Re: *Rant time* Nodes on street lights (Oldham area)

Postby OsramAwesomness2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:13 pm

I have to agree with you on those LED retrofits, they are utter crap. I've seen a few kicking around. There's one in a ZX3 outside the Premier Inn at Quintrell Downs. I've spotted a few Evolos with them too.
Because Zodion are now utter shit I can't believe that kind of crap of a node is supposed to be good as one night when I was walking to the shop I turned my phone on and the Evolo cut out and I can't really blame the Evolo for having a node on top and most of the time other technology can interfere with there frequency so as for now I'm going to call Zodion Shiton as it just about goes with them now
Account not in use
Liam

Re: *Rant time* Nodes on street lights (Oldham area)

Postby Liam » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:21 am

ZODION have always been shit in my opinion i've always liked SELC for there Cells although there going down the pan now, the new acro cells likes to copy the zodion and Flash like fuck at dusk and at dawn (seen a few modern 841 cells flash too). Its not the nodes that are the problem, each node has a code for instance *123456* and if the guys miss a number or star or type a number in wrong into the receiver it wont recognize the node hence it dayburning. But i agree they look shit! When i first seen them i thought for a while they were to stop pigeons sitting & shitting all over the lanterns lol

Return to “Street Lighting”