Bradfords going LED!!

Anything at all to do with street lighting! Thats everything from vintage to modern! Their control gear, columns or just anything you need help with! You name it, post it here!
Liam

Bradfords going LED!!

Postby Liam » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:47 pm

Its finally happening Bradford is replacing all its SOX for LED lanterns! I know the lantern of choice for the 5 & 6m Columns is the 18-22w Terraled mini from Orangetek with green cone 20 LUX SS6 cells not shore what there gonna use to replace the 90-180w SOX as of yet (probably Ampera's)... All the SON COSMO Streetwise etc will be staying although i can see them ripping those out within the next 4-6 years too....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kev

Re: Bradfords going LED!!

Postby Kev » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Fuck what a shame Liam and those orangetec thing are pieces of shit we have a couple down here all corroding up after a couple years cheap shit.
On the other hand what's the chances of getting a couple of the 20 lux cells?
Liam

Postby Liam » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Well it seems the SOX lantern replacements isn't going ahead now and there on about going down the Corn on the cob lamp route instead.... 'pissed
Kev

Postby Kev » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:07 am

In a way that's not a bad bad thing as I'm sure a few you can keep going as sox! At least they aren't using those vial pieces of shite. Could you get me a couple of those 20 lux cells liam?

Return to “Street Lighting”